Consultation Fees for Applied Zoopharmacognosy
– W. C. Fields
|Horse, donkey, llama, alpaca, sheep, deer||£60|
|Small furries (we can discuss costs based on your pet and the issues).||Please contact me.|
Some remedies are included in the fee. This depends on the remedy selected and amount taken or applied. We can discuss this at the consultation and throughout the self-selection process by your pet.
Other remedies charged according to amount used and/or left with owner/guardian. This can be in the range of £1 to £45 depending on the animal and the remedy selected.
- a cat may select a few licks of St John’s Wort Macerated Oil – included in the fee
- a dog may select a few squirts of Rose Water – included in the fee
- a dog may take half a pot of Spirulina powder which could cost £7.65
- a horse may take 100g bag of Peppermint herb which could cost £3.30
- a horse may select 2 drops of Mimosa essential oil which could cost £1
- a horse may select 20 drops of Peppermint essential oil with another 20 drops left in water which could cost £2
Travel rates are free within a 10 mile radius of Belper; thereafter charged at 45p per mile (round trip).
Some pet insurance companies recognise Applied Zoopharmacognosy as a complementary therapy. So do get in touch with them.