Is it just for pets or one kind of animal?
Applied Zoopharmacognosy has supported lots of different animal species from our pets to the more exotic animals.
- Horses, ponies and donkeys
- Goats, sheep, cows
- Apes and monkeys
Is it only in the home?
No – it has been used in a variety of settings as well as people’s homes with their pets. This includes stables, livery yards, farms, rescue centres, zoos and wildlife sanctuaries.
What can Applied Zoopharmacognosy help with?
It has been used with great success to support physical health problems and emotional issues. An animal can choose the extracts it wants in order to bring itself back to balance.
Physical conditions include:
- Bacterial Infection
- Growths, lumps and tumours
- Hormonal/Reproductive issues
- Kidney/urinary problems
- Parasites – midges, flies, worms
- Respiratory conditions
- Stomach and digestive/liver issues
- Skin, coat and hoof problems
Emotional conditions include:
- Anxiety and stress
- Fear – including fireworks
- Nervous tension due to changes to their environment
- Obsessive/compulsive behaviours such as chewing and licking self
- Separation anxiety including bereavement
- Shock and traumas – past/present
If you have any further questions then do get in touch and I’ll be happy to answer them.